How to apply?
Submit your CV with a statement of consent to the processing of personal data:
„I consent to the processing of my personal data in order to participate in the recruitment procedure.” to the following address:
Detailed information is available under the number:
t: +48 44 648-94-29,
m: +48 603-096-176
t: +48 44 648-91-81,
m: +48 667-050-126
You didn’t find a job offer for yourself?
Leave your CV in our candidate database. New employment opportunities often appear at Zamet SA.
Please be advised that:
- The administrator of your personal data is ZAMET SA based in Piotrków Trybunalski (97-300), R.Dmowskiego 38B, KRS: 0000340251, REGON: 100538529, VAT EU No. PL7712790864.
- The company is part of the TDJ Group, therefore your personal data will be subject to co-administration and transferred within the TDJ Group for the purposes of the purpose for which they are processed.
- If you have any questions related to the processing of personal data, we encourage you to contact us via the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org and in writing to the address of our office.
- Your personal data will be processed in order to carry out the recruitment process.
- The legal basis for the processing of your data is the legal obligation incumbent on the administrator of Art. 6 clause 1 lit. c Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council – Labor Code and consent of art. 6 clause 1 lit. a of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council.
- Your personal data will not be processed in an automated manner, including in the form of profiling.
- Your personal data will be stored until the end of the recruitment procedure, and in the case of consent to participate in future recruitment procedures until the consent is withdrawn. Consent to the processing of personal data may be withdrawn at any time by e-mail to the following address email@example.com. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
- You have the right to request access to your personal data, rectification, deletion or limitation of processing, the right to object to the processing, as well as the right to transfer data.
- Providing your personal data in the scope resulting from art. 22¹ of the Labor Code is necessary to participate in the recruitment procedure. Providing other data by you is voluntary.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body which is the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.